If you are a resident in the Republic of Ireland and have been referred to the HSE waiting list for cataract treatment, you could receive reimbursement if you have your treatment at Cathedral Eye Clinic.
The Cross Border Health Directive means that you can skip long waiting lists, some of which have been stated to be up to three years, and have your procedure conducted by our expert team within one – two months.
The process is as follows:
- Visit your GP and ask for a referral to Cathedral Eye Clinic, via the Cross Border Directive
- Print off and fill in these forms CBD Pro Forma
- Book your consultation and procedure with Cathedral Eye Clinic
- Have your cataract procedure(s)
- Claim your reimbursement from the HSE
Fill in the form below to download our Cataract and Clear Lens Surgery brochure.
Watch Larry Fogarty’s story of having his Cataract Procedure with Cathedral Eye Clinic through the CBD.